Our Security Information and Event Management can do several things. It can;
- Analyze and process any computer-interpreted data
- Use dynamic dashboards to visualize all data in real-time
- Detect and access malicious and suspicious network and internet activities
- Help Security Operation Center features
- Generate reports, alerts and notifications for decision-making, IT management, business intelligence, and mitigation purposes.
The SIEM systems we offer use of open-source tools and software. This helps the systems provide cyber-security analytics and business intelligence based on certain databases and logs such as:
- Sensor logs for IoT security
- Darknet and social media for brand protection
- Cyber-physical security and industrial control systems for critical infrastructure security
- WEB and internet logs designed for cyber-security protection
- IDPS protection and intrusion for threat detection
- Third-party and private data for computer forensics, digital investigators and researchers.